Evaluation comfortable and reliable!
The analog LogiDataTech measuring systems can be individually connected in a star configuration. The digital DS devices can be wire-saving connected as bus version via the RS485 interface. Complex systems with almost unlimited number of measuring points result in significant cost advantages.
The DS-Monitor has seven 4-20mA inputs, for the digital systems there is an RS485 interface without galvanic isolation. Power is supplied to the monitor and sensor systems via an external power supply. It is also possible to reset by means of buttons on the front of the device and to acknowledge various statuses with F1 and F2 and operate them conveniently. Optionally, a rolling status display supports these functions and displays the values.
The Service Tube as a multitool for the digital DS product family enables also fast and easy configuration of the DS-Monitor. Thus, settings such as measuring point designations, gas type and measuring range make threshold values with the Service Tube. The definition of the data acquisition as well as the definition of the data logger is freely programmable.
Since the Service Tube communicates as a browser-based embedded system with the DS-Monitor, it offers extensive and flexible options:
- A set of rules for assigning single or multiple measuring points to relays
- Single alarms per measuring point and alarm limit
- Configuration of group or group alarms
- Fault indications
The DS-Monitor has six changeover relays freely programmable LEDs visualize the status display of a freely configurable set of rules, such as:
- For operating states, such as fault message or service
- In the event of an alarm, a warning message is activated immediately; the stored alarm levels can be used for a first risk assessment.
The numbers of devices, as well as the kind of transmission play almost no role. The values are shown in real time. A button can be used to reset a message.
Data logger: At individually configurable intervals, measured values, calculated values, alarm events and faults can be saved and can be read out later for
evaluation purposes. To store measured values, the gas warning system can be set and read out from the Service Tube.
The device can be extended almost arbitrarily, modular via a CAN bus.
- Evaluation unit for up to sixty digital measuring points from a manifold gas selection list
- Additional integration possibility of analog systems
- Freely scalable by combining multiple DS monitors
- Freely programmable assignment of inputs to outputs
- Inputs for 4-20 mA measurement systems, or DS sensor systems
- Outputs for five changeover relays
- Full network capability, over TCP / IP
- Large data logger with up to 128 Mbyte
- sixteen freely programmable LEDs
- Flexible, reliable and economical
- Sample gases: all
- Measuring ranges: all
- Measuring principle: all
- Housing: plastic
- Weight: approx. 400 grams
- Permissible humidity: 15-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Air pressure: 900-1100 hPa
- Dimensions: approx. B155 x H71 x T90 mm
- Ambient temperature: -40 to + 60 ° C
- RS485 master, Modbus RTU without galvanic isolation
- Ethernet interface
- Power supply: 24 Volt DC DIN rail TE, (separate power supply required)
- Five changeover relays
- Seven 4-20 mA inputs
- three digital inputs
|DS sensor systems
||DS Service Tube|
|to product||to product|